The original oil polish with a tradition going back many centuries, Raw Linseed Oil is a hard wearing oil giving a mellow, patinated finish. It is ideal for oiling cricket bats and can be added to other oils to make unique blends.
- The original, traditional oil finish
- For use on hard or close grained wood
- Ideal for oiling cricket bats
- Can be added to other oils to make unique blends
- Traditional lubricant used in French Polishing
- Add to putty to keep it soft
- EN71 Approved – safe for toys
Oil finishes bring out the natural colours of timber. A wet surface will be an indication of the final colour. Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result.
1L covers up to 8-10 m²
Priced at £15 + VAT
(Also available in 5L)